1. I believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons --- God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit.
2. I believe
God created everything out of nothing for His own purpose.
3. I believe the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments are inerrant
and verbally inspired of God.
4. I believe there are no new covenant prophets as the Church has no further need for new revelations from God. The scriptures
are the complete revelation from God to the Body of Christ.
5. I believe
Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, was born of the Virgin Mary, and that He is both God and man.
6. I believe man
was created in the image of God in a state of innocence, but when he sinned, the human race incurred both
physical and spiritual death.
7. I believe Jesus Christ lived a sinless and perfect life that fully pleased His Father; that
He died for our sins on the cross,
bearing the judgment required by God's justice against sin.
8. I believe
Jesus Christ rose bodily from the dead; and that He ascended to the right hand of the Father.
9. I believe those who believe
in Jesus Christ are saved by grace through continual faith conjoined with receptive submission
to the plan of salvation as stipulated by God (repentance, confession, baptism by water immersion). I reject the
Always Saved" doctrine, as Christians are required to endure to the end (Matthew 24:12-13; 1 John 5:13; Revelation2:10).
10. I believe we should observe the Lord's Supper as means of testimony for the Church.
11. I believe Christians
should be good stewards over their finances; and give discretely, cheerfully, and willingly according to
means rather than by a man-made tithing system.
12. I believe men should lead in the home and church; and thus, women are
restricted from occupying the pastoral position.
13. I believe at death, the righteous pass instantly into Christ's presence;
to remain there until the resurrection of the Body of
Christ's return for the Church. I also believe
at death, the unrighteous pass instantly into Hell, where they are to remain until
they are brought before
Christ during the final judgment and cast into the Lake of Fire for eternity.
14. I believe in the bodily resurrection of the
righteous dead during Christ's return for the Church; when the souls and spirits of
those who have died
will be united again with their bodies; now immortal. I also believe true Christians who are alive during
that time, their bodies will likewise be transformed into immortality, and will be caught up together with them to meet Jesus
"they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so." (Acts 17:11)
"Do not think I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword." (Matt. 10:34)